All I want in this world is someone adventurous to love, interesting things to discover, a cup of coffee, & diner pancakes
It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.
USA followers. Remember to spring head an hour tonight. Not the best time to lose an hour of sleep but still. Sleep well you all!
And the good times and good news just keeps rolling. Thanks Jeff! (If i’ve heard you wrong bc of nyquil then boo you whore).
“How was your day?”
“Text me when you get home so I know you’re safe”
“How are you?”
“I hope you’re feeling better”
“Have a good day today!”
“I miss you”
“Can you come over?”
“Can I come over?”
“Can I see you?”
“Can I call you?”
“Want something to drink?”
“Watch your step”
“Let’s watch a movie”
“What are you up to?”
“How is your day so far?”
“It will be okay”
“I’m here for you”
“Do you need anything?”
“Are you hungry?”
“I just wanted to hear your voice”
“You just made my day”
You don’t have to hear “I Love You” to know that someone does. Listen carefully. People speak from the heart more often than you think.
Anonymous asked: Do you want to be married?
More than you’ll know. I shouldn’t admit that because apparently in this day and age, a girl wishing to be married to someone she cares about is sexist and out of date. But yeah, I want that. I want to be someones something and vise versa. I want to know I’m with that other person for the long run. I don’t know if I have this old fashion view of marriage where I see it as this thing two people share it for life and thats wrong or not but yes. I would love to get married sooner or later. Whenever it happens it’ll be when it happens.
Why are you crying?
Is it the movie or something else?
You be Peeta and die for Katniss and then come talk to me!
Out of everything why does the hunger games get to you?
i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
That’s one of the most uplifting things I’ve readThis needs to get passed around more
yay for my black and blue bruises being special =P
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
Ughhh I love this!
I wore a black bra under my white sheer t-shirt. I don’t know how much more whoreish I could be. I was basically saying slut, party of one!
Rewatching Catching Fire and curiously enough, why don’t we ever see Peeta’s family and their reaction to the reaping?